Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNP BCRAN Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_rero

Member level 2
Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I've found this on the web I hope it's useful;
CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNP BCRAN Series:

Telecommuters, travelers, road warriors, home offices, remote branch offices -- all these situations require access to the corporate network. Our videos for Building Cisco Remote Access Networks (BCRAN) provide the training you need to set-up, configure, manage and troubleshoot remote access networks using the Cisco IOS and hardware.From dial-up, DSL, broadband and Frame Relay connections, to configuring VPN access and NAT, this training is perfect for network administrators that are responsible for providing network access for remote users. You'll learn how to design and plan for a remote access solution, implement and configure modems and routers and how to troubleshoot and resolve connection and access issues.Michael Shannon is the instructor for this series and does a fantastic job of explaining the topics and demonstrating solutions as well as providing helpful hints along the way. He even covers all the acronyms in detail - from AAA to PPP.

Download
Code:
**broken link removed**

Password:

giftfromfatherxmas

Huge cisco

Can you please upload the book here in the uploads/downloads section of the forume, as some users can't conect to rapidshare and if you get conected you can only down 10 Mb biffore your conection gets disconected. This goes for dialup users for whome every seckond of internet acces is priceless.

Re: Huge cisco

Sorry but I don't have good upload bandwidth but I'll feed more links on rapidshare and megaupload;
by the way it's cds with videos :D

Hi

good work, but i don't undesatnd how daes it function

hi guys
5 CD-ROMs - Live instructor-led classroom sessions with full Audio, Video and demonstration components :

more info:

**broken link removed**

Career Academy Ccna cd 1
Code:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

the above links for the first cd
so enjoy

May I plese get the rest of CD

Thank you very much for this stuff . but may i know how to extract it ?

it shows 17 rar files of same size. their is an sfv file . when i want to extract those file it shows me the patha does not exists .. pleasee help me ..

Status
Not open for further replies.