Status
Not open for further replies.

gres

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

I wanted to hale quite small subwoofer for Fiat Punto. Casing is about 32-33l capacity, hard to say exactly. Producer gives those parameters: 300W max and 150 RMS. Drive for it is Blaupunkt GTA2 MKII. Subwoofer plugged by bridge.
All elements that I used:
Magnat xpress 10
Amplifier – Blupunkt GTA2 mkII + wires
Sheating
Terminal
Pcv tube
Glue, screws, clamps, boards, sponge, silicone, seal, wood spatula and more.
Casing:
Type:BR Casing made up of old furnitures 19mm wide. Box without speaker ( in program 32,4L). All glued, then screwed. Connections fill by wood spatula. Soundproof layer is a simple sponge 17mm. Bass Reflex made of PCV tube, seal removed and cut ending. Polish to make more esthetic. Looks like original. I paint edge on white – that was mistake so I need to cover it black. Around subwoofer there is a frame to disguise the merger Matters (at pictures, frame is not screwed yet, only placed to show how it’ going to be. I still need to put grill.
Listen:
As for me, for that price (not everyone have money to pay for the mark) I can’t say wrong word for my magnat. There is very deep bass and also a little bit higher ( I don’t know how to call it). Everyone who listened that speaker was surprised how that small tube can play. Clear and loud. Sub is tuned for 38Hz – Rap and H&H.
Diagram is not exactly for that speaker. Difference is with oblique wall.

Text comes from https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic1493695.html

Status
Not open for further replies.