Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

calculator battery holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanchope

Member level 4
Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lr44 battery holder

Hi, all,
I am designing a handheld RFID design, which use LR44 battery. I am looking for a battery holder like the one used in the common electronic calculator. I think it should be a common part, but so far can not source it out yet. Did anyone use this part before? Please shed some light on this.

Thanks.
Wanchope

Thanks, skydiverc. But the one in digikey is not viewable, saying dataset timeout. The one in keystone does not contain the very suitable part i wanted. Attached is my handdrawing of the 'dream parts' (actually used most of the electronic calculators and calipers). Sorry for my poor drawing, hope you can read it. remember to follow the color code.
Thanks.

goto digikey
in search type in "battery holder"
then click on battery holders (306 items)
then in the cross chart pick

BATTERY CELL SIZE=coin, 12mm
# of Cells=

then click on apply filters to get a complete listing of all 12mm coin cell battery holders.

Hi, Sky. I have read through all the possible holder. But there is nothing similar. The parts i am sourcing are actually 2 stamped metal parts. Traditional battery holder would be too big for my application.
Thanks.

Hi,

Have a look at www.mouser.com
Not sure it is what you are looking for, but it looks somehting similer.
**broken link removed**
See parts M and N.

Yes? If no, I have few more links that i can try to search, but before that plase re draw your picture or take a photo of the holder that you saw in the calculators.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back