Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automatically Exporting I-V Simulation Data to .txt File in ADS

Juancas

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on a project in ADS where I’m using a custom symbol (let's assume it’s a resistor). I’ve connected this custom symbol to a voltage source and am changing certain parameters to obtain its I-V characteristics.

What I’m trying to do is automate the process of exporting the I-V simulation data to a .txt file after each simulation. Right now, I’m running the simulations manually and then extracting the data, but I’d like to streamline this by having ADS automatically save the results in a .txt file after each run.

Does anyone know the best way to set this up? Any suggestions on scripts, settings, or specific steps would be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers,

I don't know from ADS but regular SPICEs let you
'echo' or 'print' with file redirection, anything you can
get into a variable or vector.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back