Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio Signal Emiting and Processing circut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alek92

Newbie level 1
Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi. I'm new to these forums (not new to electronics though).

I have some, actually, a lot interest in electronics. I'd like to try and make something more complicated than I did so far in school. I'd like to make a small and simple el. device.

You get a audio signal, you emit it so that, say, your mate can pick it up on his radio, and you also process the same signal along to your own speakers/headphones. I made a simple chart to maybe make it simple for you. Before you look at it, what I need help with is the scheme, I have no idea what to do. I'd like you to give me some scheme I can use and make this (electronic scheme for me). English is not my primary language, so some terms you guys (and I use) may be different (or I'm just saying it differently). Anyway, thanks, here's the image:

**broken link removed**

So, I'll say it again to make sure we understand each other: I need a scheme and parameters of the circuit, I can easily manufacture it and get the parts.

cheers. [/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back