Not open for further replies.

Prototyp_V1.0

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi.

I have this calculation issue that I'm not able to figure out what I'm doing wrong (I have used an online calculator so I know my result differs from the true answer).

This is the list of every wrong calculation:
  • Positive sequence:
    • Real answer is

354∠97∘354∠97∘​

• My calculation

475∠52,8∘475∠52,8∘​
  • Negative sequence:
    • Real answer is

333,5∠31∘333,5∠31∘​

• My calculation

65,6∠127∘65,6∠127∘​
  • Zero sequence:
    • Real answer is

0,3∠−122∘0,3∠−122∘​

• My calculation

0,18∠215∘0,18∠215∘​
I cannot tell if the zero sequence is wrong too, because on the web calculator I had trouble to insert decimals and rounded to nearest integer. This small value may be caused on rounding errors. Frankly I don't know if this calculation is also wrong.

Attached files:
  1. Screenshot from online calculator. I know this must be correct because the sum of each vector gives approximately the original values.
  2. Screenshot from Geogebra. Now after posting I see the naming scheme could be better, but the names relates this way to the names they should have used:
Isymetrisk1 --> positive sequence phase A
Isymetrisk2 --> negative sequence phase A
Isymetrisk3 --> zero sequence phase A

Appreciate any answer that can help pointing out the errors in the calculations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Update : I was able to calculate the correct results by hand (simple calculator). So I assume the error must lie in how I make Geogebra calculate the results.

Attachments

• balanserte-komponenter_result.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 112

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…