Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT89C2051 applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidey

Newbie level 2
Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
at89c2051 application

hi, i'm dany and i study electronics for my first degree.
i need to do a hand in paper on the atmel 89c2051 microcontroller and among other issues that i need to write about in this work , i also need to give multiple examples of practical applications for this component.
the problem is that i dont find any information on the web about this part's usage and applications in the industry , neuther in the past nor in the present.

please,if any one can give my links to this kind of info , i'd be really gratefull.

also i would really like to see existing projects that use this microcontroller,so if u can give me links to that too , thanx.

:)

countdown timer at89c2051

spidey this is my favourite chip.
U can get few appications on atmel's site.
others can be
count down timer.
data logger.
caller id using dtmf decoders.
in robots.
in vending machines.
as stepper motors controller.
etc..

at89c2051 applications

ok,but actual examples of its use in the industry,not how it can be used,but how it IS used

89c2051 caller id

Hi spidey,

In the industry applications microcontrollers are not that popular, since MCUs dont handle large voltages or current to perform rather "huge" task that the industrial environment requires. PLCs are more substancial for these. However Sir Bhudy post really good links on your topic, I actually visited it and I had fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back