Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ASIC PROJECT IDEAS

Implying you can make your own Application Specific IC's? In any case I've thought of some useful projects:

* alert which detects stove is on, announces "stove on" every 10 minutes. Or refrigerator "door open". Same for open windows, entry doors.

* Spoken reminder to walk the dog, water the plants, take medications, etc.

* Module which accepts your commands: Lights up, lights dim, tv/radio on.

It would be a good idea to do something related to another subject in your course. In my bachelor's project, last century, I made a Hamming(7,4,1) Codec, and because of that I had the support of more than one advisor for correlated subjects (Microelectronics/Digital Communication, in my case), something useful when their schedules are always full. Out of curiosity, it was made not with any circuit descriptive language - a novelty here at that time - but with schematic capture; agonizing, to say the least.

Suggest me some M.tech level projects based on ASIC
Ideally your teacher/professor/guide should be giving you the topic....

But ask yourself first - Do you have all the necessary EDA tools to design for ASIC implementation?
Else you might want to consider a design for FPGA implementation.

And yes...learn to use a serach-engine first!

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back