Not open for further replies.

the_risk_master

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

During my early days on electronics project making, I have made an IR sensor circuit using comparators, Stepper motor controller using transistors, and a DC motor driver using L298 IC. I wonder if you guys have any idea how can I combine these circuit modules into one, may be using a microcontroller as a line tracking robot, but this project may be lame to some of us, but I want to think of something new or weird.. Any ideas helps or links would do.

thanks in advance
the_risk_master

Hi,
Can it be a robot kind of thing. Whats the sensitivity of sensor. If it is high you can use it to make a tunnel robot or pipeline robot. You need to visit links from any basics of robotics site. Google should help.

how about making an obstacle avoiding mobot. use the sensors to detect obstacles them use a microcontroller to interface the sensor and the motor to be able to controll it.

hi...

It ll be a good work if you enhance your robotics by some artificial intell..or fuzzy logic concepts..
When your sensors should work..
when the robot must locomote..
wht should it detect or whatever should it ignore..
RTOS will also be a major play..

Wish you all the success for your work..

visit www.migindia.com for robotic models...

regards..
$ujith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…