Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any idea that can be implemented at matlab for master degree courses

Status
Not open for further replies.

alikirkbas

Newbie level 4
Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need a term project based on DSP which is going to implemented on matlab(no real time) in order to complete the course urgently.So far i couldnt find any idea tha i can do ? PLz suggest me something to be done easily on matlab

Thanx from now one

how about pattern recognition using adaptative threshold or other method such as wavelets

how about pattern recognition using adaptative threshold or other method such as wavelets

can u be more specific for example.I studied image processing for undergraduate thesis

If you studied i.p. for undergrad you ought to know what elisemark means.

I'd suggest you improve on whatever you did for undergrad. Go the next level.

What did you DO for undergrad thesis? by the way

If you studied i.p. for undergrad you ought to know what elisemark means.

I'd suggest you improve on whatever you did for undergrad. Go the next level.

What did you DO for undergrad thesis? by the way

local binary pattern and local ternary pattern

you can go through EMPIRICAL MODE DECOMPOSITION TECHNIQUE OR INDEPENDENT COMPONENT ANALYSIS..these are signal processing techniques and those MATLAB codes also available in the NET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back