Not open for further replies.

rbird22

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
San Jose, CA
I need an Analog Circuit Designer at the chip level that has experience with any of the following memory skillsets: flash, sdram, sram,ddr etc.. Candidate should have a minimum of 6 years experience, 8 or more would be best however. Candidate needs to have been involved with at least 2 chips through tape out. If no Memory background, I will still look at them. Most Analog Circuit designers without Memory background tend to want super high-speed projects. My client's project is high speed, memory microdisplay chip project.

I can provide a more detailed description for anyone that may be interested. The pay range is between 130K-200K+. My client will hire right away for the right candidate. My client has been in business for 8 years and have revenue coming in from paying clients. They are well funded as well. They are in a position right now to go IPO within the next 1-2 years. Their technology is in a hot industry. I have placed 6 different engineers at this company over the last 6 months or so, and all of them love the company and their job.

Please contact me at rickb@ascend-resources.net

Thanks,
Rick

Will this company be able to sponsor the candidate's visa/relocation? I'm quite interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.