Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Ampleon ART2k0FE & AWR simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domerarue

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I'm new to AWR and am simulating a high power LDMOS HF amplifier.
I have AWR simulating standard 'built in' parts.
I've installed the Ampleon library and found the exact ART2K part.

However, when I run the simulation I get the errors:
Element 'S1\SDD:AMP_ART2K0FE_V1p04_JC.X1' not supported in chosen simulator. (Click for help.)

SDD:AMP_ART2K0FE_V1p04_JC.X1 : Element 'SDD:AMP_ART2K0FE_V1p04_JC' contains components built with a model SDK prior to V13 and should be rebuilt with a current SDK. Support for SDKs prior to V13 will be dropped in the near future.

Clicking for help gives:
"C.58. Unsupported Model
In some rare circumstances, electrical models are not supported in all the simulators available in the software. In this case, you can try a different simulator or view the Help for the model to look for information about which simulators are supported. If you are not already using the APLAC simulator, that is the first simulator to try."

I am sure there is something really obvious that I need to do, but I haven't figured out what it is :).

Anyone have any points?

Many thanks.
--- Updated ---

To answer my own question.

Yep, it's obvious ....... !!!

1724688809519.png

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor