Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] amos5 antenna simulation HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derndinn

Junior Member level 1
Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I had draw the amos-5 antenna by CST microwave studio following the paper . but when i simulate it doesnt work and show the error "The discrete port1 is inside perfect conducting material " How can i fix this problem? , THANK YOU

ps. it is still mismatch.

View attachment amos5.rar

make a coaxial line for antenna and then feed it with wave port see patch example of CST

so i made a coaxial line and feeding . now i have gotten a problem again. The error show " Port 1 is inhomogeneously filled within the first3 mesh cells." i tried to fix it but it isnt still work.

i am really new for designing. many thank
Ps. i dont use balun for this time . i just want to simulate it before
New file

Attachments

• amos5.rar
    108.2 KB · Views: 85

you need to refine the mesh in the port because it needs more then 3 mesh cells in the same profile or you can extrude the coax to get at list 4 mesh cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.