Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADS keysight Unexpected VEC_ID

HariHerekar

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey all,

I'm new to ADS and am just trying to import the LTSpice model of a HEMT provided by a manufacturer (.lib file), into my workspace.
So far I have created a schematic->imported the library (LTSPICE , treating first line as comment)-> and I am able to generate a symbol and see the various subcircuits inside the component.
However, during a simple DC simulation, I keep getting the following error. I have attached the netlist file as well as a screenshot of the error, and the component in question does not seem to have any editable parameter that will make the syntax error go away.

To my knowledge this is a fairly simple error and should be easily resolved, but I have been struggling.

Any ideas ?

Attachments

• Netlist.txt
    6.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Error.png
    Error.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 26
  • subcircuit.png
    subcircuit.png
    144 KB · Views: 28

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: