Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Access Multiple Run Results CADENCE

kimmil

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I need to export some results from cadence, but instead of exporting just the waveform, I want to do some calculations before. I am doing result = average(clip(peak(signal))).
The issue I'm finding is that now I am trying to run multiple simulations (by selecting multiple runs in the transient) and I am unable to export all of the iterations in the same CSV.
The only way I have found is to add one by one to the calculator.
Worth mentioning that I do have the expression saved as an output but since it's different sweeps I cannot figure out how to export all of the interactive at the same time.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks!

Hi @kimmil ,

I think the best way here is to modify your test setup to get all the results from the same interactive.
Also, you can try to plot all of your waveforms from different runs on the same graph by using Append option and then try to export the waveforms to CSV. I don't think it will work because every time you plot something from Maestro/ADE XL, it open a corresponding database, associated with the current run and probably wouldn't see the data from other runs even if it is already plotted.
By the way, sharing the screenshot of your test setup may help to understand your issue better.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back