Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AC coupled transimpedance amplifier

TravisAllen

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am trying to recreate this circuit in LTSpice: https://www.ti.com/lit/an/sboa324/sboa324.pdf?ts=1718157790252 but I am having not much luck. Find attached my current circuit layout.

I am fairly new to LTSpice so I am not sure if my command is correct or if I am putting in the correct signal.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated thanks!

AC coupled transimpedance amplifier circuit.PNG

OP power supply doesn't look right, you're applying 5V to V- pin and 0 to V+ pin.

Also what's the idea behind feeding sine to D1 anode?

OP power supply doesn't look right, you're applying 5V to V- pin and 0 to V+ pin.

Also what's the idea behind feeding sine to D1 anode?
The diode is emulating a photodiode that would be sourcing an offset AC signal. I removed the diode then just put into the system an AC signal with an offset. The goal is to try and remove that offset then amplify the AC signal. I switched the supply voltages which leaves me with this.

AC coupled transimpedance amplifier circuit.PNG

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back