Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Debug error in proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

john78304

Junior Member level 1
Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I got stuck in debug in proteus.I had compiled my program in PICC then I load cof file in order to debug in proteus but it is error.
The error"no source line at pc address[PC=0000]"
I used proteus 7.8 version.
Could you help me?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• debug_error.JPG
    debug_error.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 685

This is a regular problem:
open your source (.C or .bas) using the drop-down menu of the debug window then set a breakpoint on a valid statement (preferably at the beginning of the program). Then close and restart the simulation; now you can debug step-by step your program.

Hello I have the same problem "No source code PC address PC=00000" but, I'm using AVR Studio6 and freeRtos, I try this test to fix the problem

1. I Changed the directorie of the desing
2. I created a new project
3. I changed the level to optimisation

Nothing to this fix the problem

Help me please :idea:

In the PIC CPU source Code - U1 window drop down the list and select the .c or .bas file and your code will appear.

Attachments

• sourcecode.jpg
    sourcecode.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 472

In the PIC CPU source Code - U1 window drop down the list and select the .c or .bas file and your code will appear.

This option doesn't show anyThing, Please You check the picture

Thanks

debug_problem.gif

- - - Updated - - -

This option doesn't show anyThing, Please You check the picture

Thanks

debug_problem.gif

When you compile your code you have to generate .cof or .coff file. Then double click the microcontroller in proteus and choose .cof file as your program file and teh debug. The code will appear. What compiler are you using? Atmel Studio 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.