nikhilt007

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hai
here i made 0-5 pwm converter to 0-10
i gave my 0-5v pwm i/p to an non inverting op-amp circuit (uc741)
it is working but the problem is that when i am given 0v i/p op-amp out giving 3.5v

i cant able to nullify output offset voltage

please help me

8-O

741s are not a good choice of op-amp but you will have to show your schematic to get an exact answer.

Brian.

Hi as Brian mentioned before , 741 is not a good choice for this aim . can you show us your schematic please ? then we can help you more .
But i think you'd better try with LF356 or every better op amps !
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

If you have a 5V supply, then 3.5V is the typical maximum output from a 741. To get 5V you need a rail-rail type op amp.

hi,

I think you can use something like this. I have put some arbitrary resistor values.

Last edited:

somebody sugest me a circuit for pwm 0-5v to 0-10v
Hi
I think you'd better to mention a thing exactly ! what do you mean by "for PWM 0-5 to 0-10 v " ?? is your mean you're looking for a PWM signal which has variable amplitude ? if so may i ask you what is application of such a waveform ? if you mention these parameters exactly , then i can help you in a correct path .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Last edited:

It is great that you found the solution yourself but you could at least share the solution with the rest of the members

It is great that you found the solution yourself but you could at least share the solution with the rest of the members

i have done it by using just only one optocoupler mct6
i given the 0-5v pwm input to mct6 and just apply to rc parellel circuit
and i am getting the result
actually mct6 contyain transistor and iam amplified my signal using npn transistor inside the mct6

for getting correct 0-10v out put make periode of your pwm as larger and increase duty cycle from minimum very slightly you will get a 0-10v varying output
and applide it across parellel rc circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.